Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Learning Challenges



Learning Challenges:
Meme from James Dubreze 

            I think “Learning Challenges: Learn by H.E.A.R.T.” is a great concept to learn about and challenge yourself with, especially as a college student, this is something you can do to widen your horizon and better yourself for right, but also down the road.  I know for me the biggest learning challenge I can relate to is H for Health/Happiness, which are categories I have made huge strides in within the last year as I have dropped a lot of weight and in return I bettered my health. As I bettered my health, and I got in better shape, it allowed me to be a lot of happier with my appearance.
            A few of the other parts of H.E.A.R.T that I am trying to work on would be E for Empathy and R for Reading. I say E because of coming to OU and it’s such a huge university, so it has been hard finding and connecting with others in my first few months at OU. Also, I say R because I would like to integrate more reading into my daily schedule, but I overwhelm myself with school and other activities, so when I do get free time, reading is one of the last things on my mind to do.

1 comment:

  1. The image above really spoke to me because I struggle with trying to change things that are out of control. This just brings stress and more worry into my life which is completely unnecessary. I hope you found a nice crew of friends to connect with at OU. I also had a hard time connecting with people at such a large university, but there are genuine people out there.

    ReplyDelete