Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week 6 Review

This was my favorite image from this past week's class announcements. 


       I think that this image speaks a 1000 words, even though, it is so simple. I believe that for some people once they obtain knowledge and experience, they become stuck in their ways instead of using those ideas/thoughts to be creative and create something fresh. 

Event Announcement: On Tuesday night at 7:00 PM, the Men's Basketball team plays Baylor on Senior Night, which means this is the LAST opportunity to see Buddy Hield, Isaiah Cousins, Ryan Spangler, Dinjiyl Walker, C.J. Cole, and Austin Mankin suit up in the Crimson & Cream at home in Norman

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you for the announcement about Senior Night, Cody: super! I will include that for sure. OU Athletics has so much great art, too, so I'll find a good Buddy Hield pic or team pic to use. Is there a picture that shows you with the team??? If you have one you like, send it to me in an email and I'll use that for the announcement!
    And I am glad you like the graphic. That is one of my favorites. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cody! First of all Boomer Sooner, we made it to the Final Four!!! Also I think that you are very correct when saying that people lose their sense of creativity within knowledge. Very often people take for granted what they know and it loses its special qualities. I hope to work on adding more creativity to my blog in the future!

    ReplyDelete