Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Thoughts About Comments

       I believe it is obvious that the comments on each of our stories are the most useful, in regards to doing the best in this class. Also, the comments on our Introduction are the most fun because it is an easy and quick way to somewhat get acquainted with each other, even if this is an online class. The thing that makes each comment engaging is the compliment and likeness you get from each different student; it makes you realize that other people appreciate your work. This is also how people make each comment vivid and memorable. If I am being honest, every comment each one of you leaves an impression because it means you took time out of your day to read what I have wrote and leaving a comment about it. The main thing that makes for a good comment is just being completely honest and genuine in your comment, so it can be most helpful for the person it is directed to. I have been trying to do that this semester, but last week was an extremely busy week for me and I did not get around to my Blog Comments! :(

The thing I believe I could do better with my comments is to ask more question about the stories or introduction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment