Monday, April 25, 2016

Famous Last Words: Week 13



I got to finish both of my readings for this week. I chose to read the Russian Folktales, which were very interesting and a joy to read. The thing I remember the most about the readings was about the Soldier and the Vampire, it was a very well written story. It was very intriguing and left me wondering what was going to happen next especially when the soldier befriended the Warlock. I was not expecting the soldier to eventually turn on the Warlock and kill him with his sword than burn him so he would not exist anymore. It reminded me of my story, You Can’t Trust Everyone, where everything was going good than in one moment it all changes.
I would say my best writing came from my Spanish Presentation, which really hounded my time last week and I did not get around to doing the Storytelling Assignment for this past week. The week before I had the biggest writer’s block and could not come up with any ideas for a story to tell, so I did not want to put out a awful story. I have stuck with the same storytelling style throughout the semester and maybe that is my problem with trying to come up with a story, so maybe I try a new one this week.
All of my classes have been good this semester. Intermediate Spanish has been the biggest pain out of all of them, but it is my last semester of Foreign Language. I am trying my best to finish strong and get a B in the class, which I am on the border of right now, than I will be done with Foreign Language for the rest of my life! Can I get an “Amen”? It was a blast getting to attend the Norman Music Festival this past weekend. There are so many talented artist in Oklahoma and many people do not get to hear them, so I am glad they get to showcase their talent at this big, three-day event. 


No comments:

Post a Comment