Monday, May 2, 2016

Semester Reflections

       I did not know what to expect from this class when I enrolled for it, but I am glad I did. The best thing this class did for me was allowing me to express my creativity and thoughts in my own way. I did not have to construe assignments to a certain subject, but to my liking. I really believe my Portfolio is something to be proud of, due to the quality of stories that I developed, wrote, and added to it throughout the semester. It was tough to come up with ideas in some weeks because the readings did not help or motivate me to write a story. I loved having the freedom to work at my own pace throughout the week and be able to work ahead, if possible. That was one of the biggest benefits of this class. I wish all of our classes developed an attitude like this class; I think it would make everything more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment